- A big pile of dirty washing
- Legs like pit props, buns of steel*
- Seriously chapped lips from six days in the sun and the wind
- A letter from the car hire company saying you've been caught in a speed trap
- No guilt about sitting at home all day on Sunday reading newspapers and watching crap telly
- Beer? No thanks
- Sleep deprivation
- You've almost forgotten what you do for a living
- People call you "redneck"
- No money in the bank
Anything I've forgotten?
* Re. #2 - I lied - my buns of steel days are probably behind me (like my buns).